sábado, 8 de diciembre de 2007

The Cage

THE CAGE

I can exactly describe the atmosphere of this house before Emilio’s arrival. A breeze like a pop lifts some dust among the curtains. That contributes to create like a dream atmosphere surrounding the box where I am inside. At first I felt a little tension behind my head like if I were in a crossroad where winds from different sources converge, I guess the blindfold was too tight this time. I was bored today. My fantasies about hairy and big hands didn’t keep me amused this afternoon. For once I would like to have my hands untied, just this time, this boring afternoon. I kneeled to change my body position, as I do every fifteen minutes, when He is not around….
I crossed my hands over my stomach and I felt that my fingers were cold, while I could listen to Mozart in the music player. Emilio has left it on for me to listen to…and even as I couldn’t see anything, I closed my eyes.
1.90×1.50 centimeters. I can’t see that dusty cloud right now but I feel its tickeling in my shoulders skin and in spite of I haven’t seen my house in three years I know that everything is exactly in the place where I left it. My wedding picture on the phone table, Emilio’s serious face looking through the glass, sharply ….distant. His left arm squeezing my waist and my smile focused on his neck. It was never like before. I remembered him by the bed that night, and many others after that photograph.

- I can’t touch you! I can’t touch you with such an angel face….and those eyes…how am I ever going to put it inside of you if you wouldn’t close your eyes, damn!
But I couldn’t, I couldn’t close my eyes. It was like betrayal for me if I close them, like I was accepting the possibility he wasn’t there. And then silence took over and Emilio locked down in the bathroom rubbing his naked body against the walls cause He never quite knew how to masturbate himself.
Heat is putting me to sleep and my eyes are wet. That memory hurt. It will continue doing so and he will have to buy another blindfold because I’m starting to see through this one.What a long afternoon is this. I have all the hours of the day well pictured inside my head, its different sounds, and textures. And I can’t wait…the cage was my idea. I know otherwise I would have just ran away. He bought the blindfold , I wasn’t supposed to wear it all day round. But you know, and I know, I wouldn’t be here if I weren’t tied up, blindfolded, naked..waiting for him, arriving every day at six o’clock, opening the cage for me to breath , pulling down my breasts , taking me to the carpet to penetrate me, many many times…….I couldn’t close my eyes, and I can’t feel anything else If I’m not in this position, ….see my friend, love is a strange animal, change its colors and has many roads….but Shhush….He is coming this way………my love is coming back home, and my pussy is getting wet and my hands don’t hurt anymore and the blindfold is getting wet from my tears…Shhhhhhhhh my love is unlocking the door……

No hay comentarios: